About DiveShopManager 3
DiveShopManager has been developed by ProData Software over the past seven years and now covers all aspects of a dive resort’s data management. DiveShopManager 3 is not only an update but rather a complete re-build of our previous dive center software! With Version 3 of DiveShopManager, we present to you the most powerful dive shop software to date! The software has been especially designed for dive centers and dive resorts. DSM 3 will not only make your life easier; it will also make your income grow! Dive shops are going high-tech, because they realize that a good software program combined with internet marketing will increase revenues and make daily life in the dive center office much easier.
We have found that it is virtually impossible to use DiveShopManager to its full extent, and NOT INCREASE your profit!
- NEW – Multi User Support
- NEW – Multi Dive Center Support
- Full customer overview
- Full staff and payroll calculation and overview
- Dive boat planning for unlimited dive boats and branches
- Complete hotel and resort booking software for your own and for third party resorts
- Multiple hotel/resort support
- Total control over your rentals
- Dive equipment sales, stock inventory and statistics
- Dive course overview and time planing for staff and locations
- NEW – Team Agenda for Staff
- Integrated product catalog for easy ordering from suppliers
- E-mail management with integrated e-mail client for birthday mails and mass mailing
- Complete invoice and billing management for your scuba divers and walk-in customers
- Fully automated backup system for your convenience
- NEW – Statistics for almost anything you can imagine and need to have control over
- Sophisticated customer and staff and other data export
- Partner / Agent invoicing and commission management
- Full live aboard diving support
- Customer pick up list
- NEW – Customer Online Forms for Student Record Files
- NEW – Multi Language Support
- NEW – Colors and Layouts
- NEW – Easy 1,2,3 Updating
- NEW – Much Faster Performance
The Future of Your Dive Center Starts Now!
Working with a purpose built dive center software will give you total control over every part of your business. It will allow you to get statistics for anything and any range of time, within seconds! Find out where you can make improvements and where you can save money. Keep in touch with your most valuable asset, your customers! Write personalized birthday emails and newsletters to your customers and direct them to your website and Facebook page. Work with agents and partners, keep an inventory of your shop and finish staff wages in minutes, instead of days!
Once you install DiveShopManager, please follow the instructions in this manual to set up your personal preferences and settings. This includes adding your personnel, your business partners, your diving prices and the wages for your staff. Keep in mind that you will only have to set up your software once and this will make organizing your dive shop much easier for ever after. We can help you with the setup of the software; please contact us if you have a problem or you want us to set up the software for you. All Passwords on the software are set to admin by default. You can change staff passwords in the staff file under preferences. The preferences password is set at the top left side of the preferences page.
Most sections, such as the Customers and Staff Members sections of DSM, have one default file already entered into the database. This is necessary for the operation of these sections. You can, however, overwrite this file with your own data or create your own first file and then delete the default file.
Dates are recorded in DSM according to the date format settings of the operating system on your computer (e.g. MM/DD/YYYY, or DD/MM/YYYY).
DSM is a database. Therefore, as in all databases, using the ENTER key on your keyboard is not a substitute for clicking OK in a pop up box. This key is used to create line breaks in the fields you are completing at any time. If you do not want to use your mouse to click on the pop up box OK buttons in DSM, please use the ENTER key on your numerical pad (i.e. on the square area containing number keys on your keyboard) or, if you do not have a numerical pad, please use ctrl + ENTER instead.
Throughout the software you will find an arrow next to the fields that you can edit. To complete these fields click on or beside the arrow.
Please fill in the form below to contact ProData Software for questions, inquiries and/or support requests.